Social icons

Spring Knits

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Spring has sprung, but I am still hanging onto the last bit of cool weather before I can finally say bye to some of my winter staples. Thus, I've been working in a lot of neutral and lightly colored knits into my outfits.
Cortne Morgan said...

Such a perfect ensemble as always . love the tones.

www.werenotexclusive.com

Milex xxx said...

Laura Mitbrodt said...

What a cool location! Love your sweater
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Holl JC said...

I love this look, so so chic x


holljc.blogspot.co.uk

Millie Simon said...

Amazing colours, love the landscape x

Millie x
Queenmillie.Blogspot.Com

Deborah said...

Perfect white jeans! Love the distressed details and that sweater looks so cozy!

xo Deborah
Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

Aušrinė Smilgytė said...

Love your outfit! Also, the destination where you took the first photo looks like a great place for more photoshoots :)

http://passionandunicorns.blogspot.lt/

look.love.wear said...

These are such cool photos! We can't wait to ditch all the layers and warm clothes too but your neutral outfit seems like such a good look for the transitional period :)
Feel free to check out our latest post x
LOOK LOVE WEAR

Sheila Joy said...

I'm trying to get wear out of my winter pieces as well! I'm still loving sweaters and turtlenecks atm. Love these shots!

http://www.insearchofsheila.com

Jay said...

The wonderful colour couple: white and grey. Fabulous simple outfit!

Vivian Yuen said...

LOVE the Pumas!

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

Alyssa G said...

Beautiful outfit!
xx Alyssa
visionsofnyc.blogspot.com

Bianca Nieves said...

Love the gray tones you're incorporating! xx


www.blancheneve.com

Muse x Malu said...

I love this minimalistic look! The grey is a very nice choice, but that might just be me being biased since it is one of my favorite colors. Weirdly enough, I don't have a lot of grey in my wardrobe, I still like it nonetheless. I thought the fact that you wore white distressed jeans with this look made it that much better and think it is a great combination. Love the simplicity of it all!
http://www.musebymalu.com

Powered by Blogger.