Social icons

ihavethatthingwithsleeves

Monday, October 3, 2016
Details: Shein Bell Sleeve Top | Zaful Mules
Samantha Mariko said...

I love all of your outfits recently, minimal chic<3
www.samanthamariko.com

B Ramida said...

Awesome blog!

www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

FASHIOLIEZTA said...

Stunning! Love the mules x

http://www.fashioliezta.com

Vivian Yuen said...

You do black like no other.

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

Carmen Ri said...

I can't say how much in love with your blouse I am - the shape of the sleeves are so pretty! Love this!

Carmen Ri.

sanssouci • said...

Stunning total black layering! Love your style!
www.sanssouci.website

Eva IV said...

this is just such a perfect outfit!!

whatevawears.blogspot.co.uk

Sara Chergui said...

love the bag and the shoes !

Sara
www.thecrimeofashion.com

Milex xxx said...

Dana Nicola said...

oh my, oh my, the sleeves!

Dana | fashiondew.co.uk

Becky Shayne said...

Such a classic look! I adore your style.

BeckyShayne
xxx

Hekyma _ said...

Where did you buy this bag ? It's beautiful !
Lovely look btw.
WWW.HEKYMA.COM

Powered by Blogger.