Social icons

Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x Review

Tuesday, October 25, 2016
Tria Hair Removal Laser 4x

I had the chance to try out the Hair Removal Laser 4x from Tria Beauty, so read on for my honest opinions on this laser hair remover.  

For transparency purposes, this item was sponsored. 

First off, I would have to advise buying this to use on a small surface area such as the armpit, facial, or bikini region. I wouldn't really recommend it for usage on the legs (which I tested it on). The surface area of the laser is only about a quarter size and as such completing both legs is time consuming. It also drains the battery.

For testing purposes, I used the Tria Hair Removal Laser on one leg while the other I went about my usual routine using a hair epilator. Personally, I know that I have a pretty high pain tolerance, so I started on the max setting of 5. I've heard others stating that the laser feels like a rubber band snapping, but I would say it feels more like a burn.

Highly recommend using the lowest setting (1) for the facial region, as I've read that it can cause burns on sensitive skin.

The finally results: I noticed slower hair growth and less ingrown hairs with the laser after a month of usage with a weekly interval.
Vivian Yuen said...

Always wanted to try a home laser treatment...

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

Powered by Blogger.