Social icons

Grey Hues

Monday, February 27, 2017
Details: Shein Grey Sweatshirt 
Annabelle said...

I love the MVMT watch!

Belle in Black and White

Rozalia Fashion said...

<3

Sophie Spiegelberger said...

Love this shot!
http://styledfortheoccasion.com

Vivian Yuen said...

so cosy~

Vivian | LIVE . IN . LOVE

~

Sara Chergui said...

love the photo ! so chic !

Sara
www.thecrimeofashion.com

Sheren Mhanaya said...

You can never have enough jumpers. Love this grey one :) X

THEFASHION-JUNKIE

Deborah said...

Gorgeous shade.
Also, I love your watch!

xo Deborah
Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

Entlets said...

this looks awesome :) thanks for sharing!! If you will like to have something to look, I think you will like see more from here.

Sukie Joe said...

It would be a total waste if I buy something expensive and only wear it for a few times.So,after reading your article. I finally made my decision with a black striped dress. http://www.zaful.com/s/black-striped-dress/"

Powered by Blogger.